We are committed to developing new and more effective ways to help foster vocal wellness through the use of technology, and are particularly excited about growing this internet based resource you are currently exploring. Learn more about our experienced team.
- Does your voice sound airy, raspy, or hoarse?
- Is it difficult for you to sing or speak softly softly?
- Do you have a sore throat that doesn’t go away?
- Do you feel strain when you speak or sing?
- Does your voice fatigue quickly?
- Is your voice unpredictable, or does it change throughout the day?
- Do you want to learn more about voice health?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are in need of information to help you achieve optimum vocal wellness. This site was designed with your needs in mind.
Relax and stretch the muscles of the voice box and supporting structures. Learn more
There are many different types exercises that singers can use to build a healthy singing technique. Learn more
Myths abound in this area of voice health. Find out whats true and what's false. Learn more